It's been a while since I did anything with jqTOC, a jQuery plugin I wrote 3 years ago that generates a table of contents for a page. Time seems to have treated it well. At some point though the ability to show multiple TOCs broke, and that meant the demo didn't work. Not a very good advertisement for potential users.
This latest revision fixes the problem, and so it's now possible to generate more than one TOC on a page. For instance, if you had separate containers within your page, that you want separate table of contents for. The fix involved a minor change to to the CSS, so if you happen to be upgrading from an earlier version, then you need to update your CSS to reference
toc_content as classes, not IDs.